- 30 ft. Cable
- Locking Snap Hook and Integral Shock Pack for Leading Edge Applications
- Meets ANSI Z359.14 Class B Standards
- Scroll down for complete specifications
- SAFEWAZE FS-FSP9030 CLASS B CABLE RETRACTABLE, 30 FT. W/LOCKING SNAP HOOK AND INTEGRAL ENERGY ABSORBER
The Safewaze retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person fall protection device. The FS-FSP9030 features a mobility enhancing swivel-top, a rugged and durable housing, and a unique braking system that eases shock in the event of a fall.
- Length of Cable: 30 foot
- Materials: High-strength polymer housing, 0.21" Galvanized steel cable; Forged steel snap hook; Steel carabiner
- Weight: 13.7 lbs
- Hook Ratings: 5000 lbs Tensile Strength; 3600 lbs Gate Rated
- Arresting Force: Max Force < 1800 lbs;
AvgForce < 900 lbs
- Maximum Arrest Distance < 54"
- Maximum Working Load: 310 lbs
- Cable Tensile Strength: 3700 lbs
- Standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.14-2012, ANSI A10.32 2012