- Metal Bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10mm for weld seam preparation with maximum user safety using a deadman switch and braking system
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1" steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of chamfer angle directly using the guide plate
- Universal carbide burr with three carbide inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled work with large-surface guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy weld seam preparation
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Patented mechanical braking system stops the carbide burr within 2 seconds after switching off
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection for users with metal sheet sides to deflect chips
No-load speed-12500 RPM
Rated input power-1500 W
Output power-840 W
Type of edges-Chamfer
Max. chamfer width 45°-9/16 "
Max. chamfer height at 45°-3/8 "
Grade cutting depth setting-0.1 mm
Curvature smallest exterior Ø2 -15/16 "
Weight (without power cable)-11.2 lbs
Cable length-157 1/2 "
Sound pressure level-91 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA)-102 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K-3 dB(A)