- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Thumbwheel for speed preselection
- Robust die cast aluminum gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum power even when rotating counter-clockwise, e.g. when removing jammed screws
- Metabo Long-life motor with dust protection for long service life
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the tool stop unexpectedly.
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Cable-protecting ball joint for the best freedom of motion when working
Rated input power-1010 W
Output power-560 W
Maximum torque-354 / 124 in-lbs
Max. capacity in masonry-7/8 "
Max. capacity in concrete-25/32 "
Max. capacity in steel-5/8 / 3/8 "
Max. capacity in soft wood-1 9/16 / 1 "
No-load speed--0 - 1000 / 0 - 2800 RPM
Revolutions at rated load-1000 / 2800 RPM
Maximum impact rate-53200 BPM
Chuck capacity-1/16 - 1/2 "
Collar diameter-1 11/16 "
Drill spindle with hexagonal recess-1/4 "
Drill spindle thread--1/2 " - 20 UNF
Chuck clamping type-Geared Chuck
Weight (without power cable)-6 lbs
Cable length-13 ft
Drilling in metal-4.2 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K-1.5 m/s²
Impact drilling concrete-17 m/s²
Sound pressure level-103 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA)-114 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K-3 dB(A)