- Vario (V)-electronics for working at customized speeds to suit various application materials.
- Thumbwheel for speed preselection
- Robust die cast aluminum gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum power even when rotating counter-clockwise, e.g. when removing jammed screws
- Metabo Marathon motor with dust protection for long service life
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the tool stop unexpectedly.
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Cable-protecting ball joint for the best freedom of motion when working
Rated input power-850 W
Output power-490 W
Maximum torque-319 / 124 in-lbs
Max. capacity in masonry-25/32 "
Max. capacity in concrete-23/32 "
Max. capacity in steel-1/2 / 5/16 "
Max. capacity in soft wood-1 9/16 / 1 "
No-load speed--0 - 1100 / 0 - 3100 RPM
Revolutions at rated load-640 / 1800 RPM
Maximum impact rate-58900 BPM
Chuck capacity-1/16 - 1/2 "
Collar diameter-1 11/16 "
Drill spindle with hexagonal recess-1/4 "
Drill spindle thread-1/2 " - 20 UNF
Chuck clamping type-Geared Chuck
Weight (without power cable)5.7 lbs
Cable length-13 ft
Drilling in metal-4.2 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K-1.5 m/s²
Impact drilling concrete-17 m/s²
Sound pressure level-103 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA)-114 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K-3 dB(A)