Take the Guesswork Out of Cutting Crown Molding
- Easy-to-use for inside and outside corners
- Works with crown molding up to 51/2" (138mm) wide
- Eliminates the need for difficult compound-angle cuts
- Included Angle Finder ensures accurate results
- Base can be locked in any spring angle between 30-60°
- 8 non-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation
- Simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time
Installing crown molding is one of the best ways to add instant value to your home. The Kreg Crown-Pro™ simplifies the most frustrating steps of the process, so you make fewer mistakes and get the job done faster!
This uniquely-designed tool holds your trim at the exact angle required, eliminating the need for advanced compound miter cuts and difficult “coping.”
Versatile & Compatible
Its curved design lets you compensate for a wide variety of crown molding spring angles, and its extension arms lets you work with crown up to 51/2" (140mm) wide.
Easy Angle Finder
The Crown-Pro™ comes with an adjustable Angle Finder that easily shows you the exact angle of inside and outside corners. Plus, you can use the Angle Finder to check the spring angle of your crown molding.
10" (254mm) saws will work with crown up to 31/2" (89mm) wide, depending on manufacturer.
12" (305mm) saws will work with crown up to 51/2" (140mm) wide, depending on manufacturer.