The Kreg Drawer Slide Jig makes the installation of drawer slides almost error proof. Now you can hold slides in place as you drill and mount holes in cabinets and drawers with ease.
The KHI-SLIDE keeps the slide level and straight while you install it in the cabinet. Then, the jig clamps on so it protrudes from the cabinet to support the drawer while you drive screws into the drawer box.
This jig is designed to be beneficial for beginners all the way to the professionals. All you need are the slides you’ll use, a clamp, and the Drawer Slide Jig, and you’re set to install drawer slides just like the pros. Whether you’re installing one drawer or dozens, the Drawer Slide Jig provides fast, consistent results.
- Built-in indexing tabs allow for accurate slide positioning
- No repeat measuring
- Can be used in variable applications, cabinets, book cases, desks, etc
- Can also be used to mount slide to drawer box because it is reversible
- Easily secures slides in place as you work
- Made of lightweight and durable material
- Jig works with ball bearing, epoxy coated, and undermount slides
Cabinet Compatibility: Face-frame and frameless
Slide Length Compatibility: 12" (30.5cm) and longer
Slide Type Compatibility: Ball bearing, epoxy coated, undermount
Positioning Sliders: Two per bracket
Minimum Cabinet Depth: 14" (35.5cm)
Clamping Positions: Multiple
In The Box: (2) Brackets (4) upper/lower slides - installed (1) owner's manual
View Video HERE