With 2-speed gearbox for drilling in the workshop to depths up to 75 mm.
- Uniform-torque motor for demanding core drilling.
- High concentricity and reliable core ejection due to special bore spindle guides.
- Solid, massive construction in die-cast aluminum for work under difficult conditions.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Internal motor cable routing.
- Accessory handle for easy carrying of tool.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox.
- Extra-long drill shaft for drilling depths up to 3 in (75 mm).
HSS core bit max. dia.2 3/8 in
Core drill, max. drilling depth3 in
Power consumption1,400 Watts
Power output770 Watts
1st gear330 rpm
2nd gear660 rpm
1st gear180 rpm
2nd gear340 rpm
Core bit holder3/4 in Weldon
Stroke3 5/8 in
Magnetic holding force2,420 lbs
Magnetic base sizes7 1/2 x 4 in
Cable with plug12 1/2 ft
Weight according to EPTA52.7 lbs