For dimensionally-accurate drilling on the construction site.
Core drill, max. drilling depth2 in
Power consumption1,050 Watts
Power output530 Watts
1st gear480 rpm
1st gear330 rpm
Core bit holder3/4 in Weldon
Stroke2 9/16 in
Magnetic holding force2,000 lbs
Magnetic base sizes6 5/16 x 4 in
Cable with plug12 1/2 ft
Weight according to EPTA31.7 lbs
- Uniform-torque motor for demanding core drilling.
- High concentricity and reliable core ejection due to special bore spindle guides.
- Solid, massive construction in die-cast aluminum for work under difficult conditions.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Internal motor cable routing.
- Accessory handle for easy carrying of tool.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
HSS core bit max. dia.1 1/2 in