Compact with fixed drill motor for work in confined spaces.
- Extremely compact with ideal power to weight ratio for work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Hand feed wheel mounts on either side for use in special situations.
- Internal motor cable routing prevents unintended threading or hanging up on the workpiece.
- Internal cooling.
- Easy guide readjustment.
- Massive die-cast aluminum construction.
- Stationary drill motor.
- Quill feed spindle eliminates field maintenance and adjustments and provides positive (mechanical) slug ejection.
HSS core bit max. dia.1 5/8 in
Core drill, max. drilling depth2 in
Power consumption1,100 Watts
Power output610 Watts
No load speed450 rpm
Full load speed280 rpm
Core bit holder3/4 in Weldon
Stroke2 9/16 in
Magnetic holding force2,000 lbs
Magnetic base sizes6 1/2 x 4 in
Cable with plug12 1/2 ft
Weight according to EPTA28.9 lbs