High-performance, smart, fully automatic 3-speed machine for maximum efficiency in the workshop.
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work thanks to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MK3 interface.
- Slugger high-power motor with stable speed.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
- Mechanical 3-speed gearbox.
- Automatic coolant supply.
- Torque slip clutch.
Core bit max. dia.3 1/8 in
HSS core bit max. dia.2 9/16 in
Core drill, max. drilling depth2 in
Twist drill max. dia.11/16 x 1 1/4 mm
Tapping1 1/16 in
Max. countersinking dia.2 in
Reaming max. dia.1 1/4 in
Power consumption2,000 Watts
Power output900 Watts
1st gear110 - 180 rpm
2nd gear160 - 260 rpm
3rd gear350 - 580 rpm
Core bit holderQuickIN
Stroke5 11/16 in
Drill stand adjustment range3/16 in
Drill stand angular adjustment± 11°
Magnetic holding force4,050 lbs
Magnetic base sizes10 5/8 x 3 9/16 in
Cable with plug13 ft
Weight according to EPTA56 lbs