Universal with 2-speed gearbox and outstanding functionality for flexible operation in the workshop and on the construction site.
HSS core bit max. dia.1 9/16 in
Core drill, max. drilling depth2 in
Twist drill max. dia.7/8 mm
Max. countersinking dia.2 in
Reaming max. dia.7/8 in
Power consumption1,200 Watts
Power output610 Watts
1st gear130-260 rpm
2nd gear260-520 rpm
Core bit holderQuickIN
Stroke5 11/16 in
Magnetic holding force2,750 lbs
Magnetic base sizes7 11/16 x 3 9/16 in
Cable with plug13 ft
Weight according to EPTA30.6 lbs
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on the construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Double drill motor guides enable use of the largest core bits.
- Electronic speed control.
- Slugger high-power motor with stable speed.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- MK3 interface.
- Optional Weldon QuickIN arbor is available. (uses standard 3/4 in Weldon shank cutters).
Core bit max. dia.2 in