Light, smart, fully automatic 2-speed machine. Saves time and expense in the workshop and on the construction site.
HSS core bit max. dia.1 9/16 in
Core drill, max. drilling depth2 in
Twist drill max. dia.11/16 x 7/8 mm
Max. countersinking dia.2 in
Reaming max. dia.7/8 in
Power consumption1,200 Watts
Power output610 Watts
1st gear130 - 260 rpm
2nd gear260 - 520 rpm
Core bit holderQuickIN
Stroke5 11/16 in
Magnetic holding force2,750 lbs
Magnetic base sizes7 11/16 x 3 9/16 in
Cable with plug13 ft
Weight according to EPTA35.7 lbs
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work thanks to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MK3 interface.
- Slugger high-power motor with stable speed.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
- Optional Weldon QuickIN arbor is available. (uses standard 3/4 in Weldon shank cutters).
Core bit max. dia.2 in