Easy-to-use, curve-compatible sheet metal shear for cutting and trimming thin sheets.
- Outstanding ergonomics and compact design for optimal mobility of the shear.
- Good curve precision with low sheet-metal distortion.
- Indexible cutting blades with four sides for clean and burr-free cutting with low operating costs.
- Perfect for trimming and cutting.
- Unrestricted view of the cutting line.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 20 gauge.
- Power consumption-350 Watts
- Power output-210 Watts
- Strokes-2,300-4,800 rpm
- Cutting speed-26–39 ft/min
- Cable with plug-16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA-3.7 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in²-16 gauge
- Steel 84,000 lbf/in²-18 gauge
- Steel 112,000 lbf/in²-19 gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in²-14 gauge
- Radius of smallest curve-9/16 in
drop ship item