High-performance slitting shears for stainless steel processing, spiral seam pipes and profiles.
- The high-strength blades make it ideal for stiffening profiles in drywall work and cuts in stainless steel.
- Robust cutting head for stationary use. The tool can be easily clamped into a vice.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with one continuous chip.
- Powerful motor with enough torque even for the most difficult jobs. Suitable for spiral-seam pipes with connecting folds 4 x 1/32 in.
- Ideal for trimming profiled sections.
- Best suited for trimming and cutting.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with outstanding service life.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces.
- Stainless steel up to 17 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Power consumption-350 Watts
- Power output-210 Watts
- Strokes-1,300-2,600 rpm
- Cutting speed-6-13 ft/min
- Cable with plug-16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA-3.7 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in²-14 gauge
- Steel 84,000 lbf/in²-16 gauge
- Steel 112,000 lbf/in²-17 gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in²-11 gauge
- Cutting width-3/16 in
- Radius of smallest curve-9-5/8 in
- Immersion dia.-1/2 in
drop ship item