To be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding.
Produce super clean, smooth cuts, especially in acrylic materials (Plexiglas®, Lucite®), other plastics and wood. Bits are made according to strict tolerances from an exclusive carbide grade and polished to a mirror finish using Amana’s unique process. Designed to eject chips up. Ideal for industrial applications and CNC machines. Right hand helix, right hand cut.
Excellent for cutting:
- Acetal and Nylon
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Plastics*, such as Correx Boards and Polyproylene
- Foam Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- King ColorCore®, The Multi-Color Engravable Polymer Sheet.
- Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Solid Surface
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polythylene (UHMW)
Corrugated Plastics such as Correx refers to a wide range of extruded twinwall plastic-sheet products produced from high-impact Polypropylene resin with a similar make-up to corrugated fiberboard. They are used in a variety of applications including boat building, packaging, signage, outdoor advertising, and the production of pet cages.
**A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft, super flexible PVC.
***Gatorfoam® Foam Board, a polystyrene foam board bonded between two layers of Luxcell® wood-fiber veneer.
Benefits of Mirror-Finish:
- Razor sharp cutting edge
- Effortless chip removal
- Helps prevent chip re-welding
- Extends tool life
- Exceptional cut quality