Leave your mark on the competition with the Mercer Cuts pro competition knife (M33242) from Mercer Cutlery! This 9" competition knife has a ruler & guides printed on the blade for perfect classic cuts: julienne, large & medium dices, & more. Features US imperial measurements on one side, and metric on the other.
The Mercer Cutlery Cuts competition knife is forged from a single piece of full-tang German steel for razor sharpness, excellent balance, and supreme edge retention. The Mercer Cutlery Cuts competition knife is backed by a limited-lifetime manufacturer warranty to grow with you as you advance along your culinary journey.
Mercer Cutlery Cuts Competition Knife (9") features:
- All-purpose competition chef's knife from Mercer Cutlery
- Rules & guides printed on the blade for competition cuts
- US imperial units on one side, metric on the other
- Forged from a single piece of German steel
- Slices steaks and chicken
- Fillets fish, debones poultry
- Chops & dices carrots, zucchini, and onions
- Professional quality, superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Derlin® handle
- Full-tang design for perfect weight & balance
- Good edge retention
- Mercer competition knife blade length: 9"
- Limited lifetime warranty through Mercer Cutlery