The DW716 12" Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor for extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 6-5/8" of nested crown and 6-1/2" of base molding vertically. Lightweight design, head lock-down pin, and built-in carry handle for portability.
- 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops Improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0 - 48 degree with positive stops at 0, 33.9, 45, and 48 degrees both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity. Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy